Navigation X

❄️ $199.99 ✨VFX MALICE ULTIMATE EDITING PACK LEAKED ✅ HIGH QUALITY ❤️

by at 7 hours ago
Threads
Thumbs Up 
(4 months ago)T07 Wrote: This pack includes ALL 150+ of the advanced presets as well as a HYPEREDIT Project File used for my
smooth editing in premiere pro, including:
1. Shakes x17✅
✅2. Slides x8
✅3. Advanced Subtitles x6
✅4. Seamless Transitions x26
✅5. Smooth Dynamic Zooms x28
✅6. Drop Shadows + Saber Borders
✅7. Unique PNG Animations x7
✅8. Colour Correction
✅9. Glows, Flickers, Flashes and Vignettes
✅10. Advanced Hyper Edit Transitions
✅11. Sona Project File worth £1500

All of these presets are hand made to make your editing SMOOTHER than any other editor. I invested my time into making every
keyframe pixel perfect in order to give you the most value possible from this pack.⭐️

In this pack, there are 90+ overlays including 'Subscribe' animations, light leaks, glitch transitions & more⭐️

With this pack you'll be able to create visuals that puts you ahead of your competition. This pack is intended for those looking
to kickstart their journey onto becoming a valued editor to large content creators.⭐️

nice
Threads
(5 days ago)clarki Wrote:
(4 months ago)T07 Wrote: This pack includes ALL 150+ of the advanced presets as well as a HYPEREDIT Project File used for my
1. Shakes x17✅
✅2. Slides x8
✅8. Colour Correction

All of these presets are hand made to make your editing SMOOTHER than any other editor. I invested my time into making every
keyframe pixel perfect in order to give you the most value possible from this pack.⭐️

In this pack, there are 90+ overlays including 'Subscribe' animations, light leaks, glitch transitions & more⭐️

With this pack you'll be able to create visuals that puts you ahead of your competition. This pack is intended for those looking
to kickstart their journey onto becoming a valued editor to large content creators.⭐️

nice
Thank youuuuuuuuu
Threads
1. Shakes x17✅
✅2. Slides x8
✅8. Colour Correction

hopefully this works, thanks bro
Threads
1. Shakes x17✅
✅2. Slides x8
✅8. Colour Correction

thanks bro
(This post was last modified: 7 hours ago by youyou31.)